http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

New ways

I've been absent for some time because now I've been working as part-almost-full-time waiter at the Waterloo H10 Hotel and at the same time doing illustrations for backgrounds of a theatre play (which I will show when the play is finished).

Now I'm back and decided to finish something I began almost 2 years ago XD :




Another tow illustrations from the Mirror World series:

Feeding Demons
Truth



And just a random charachter sketch to get the juices flowing again:


I'll be keeping on keeping it on! ;)

2 comentários:

TyanaBenedito disse...

Gostei muito! Especialmente do desenho em que me identifico com o sofrimento de ser penteada.

Darsy4974 disse...

Thanks girl! ;)