http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

terça-feira, 4 de junho de 2013

Studies 2

I slowed down a bit this week, wasn't really feeling good enough to be able to do something decent, but today I got my energy back so here I am.

Also something that helped me a lot was Chris Oatley and Lora Innes talk about "the Five Lies of Creative Block". I never thought of the possibility of working without inspiration, but in order to keep improving that's what you have to do, you can't just wait for it, you've got to go out and keep working until it comes. you can check the link HERE it's really worth it to listen, believe me, it was for me.


Here's what I've done this week (at least it was something):

5 min phone sketckes:

No reference 5 min poses:

 No reference 10 min poses:



Random girl, I guess...


Tonal study of Dan Bejar's portrait (again(

Waht?

And that's all, hope I can show you more next week! ;)

Nenhum comentário: