http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2013

Radioactive Studies

This has definetly been the most productive week ever. I can't loose the rythm now, which is preety hard but I'll make an effort.

Still life studies:






Anatomy and poses studies:












Creature studies (I try but... ;__;... me no good with creatures)






Environment studies (from my own photos. The last one is made up):







 


Now this is an illustration about the situation in Turkey. I'll show you the process:


Made thumbnails to get the idea and chose one:

  

Build the perspective lines and proportions:



 Focal point and basic values:



Final (yes the ground could be better rendered XD)




Another piece for the Mirror Project. this time I decided to experiment with full paint. The result was... interesting, but not sure if I want to trade it for usual black and white, have to think about it.

process:


 Radioactive

And finally, another painting I'm working on:


And that's all for this week, I hope to be able to do more in the next one. Cheers! ;)
 

Nenhum comentário: