http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

sábado, 7 de dezembro de 2013

Comic- Pilot concepts

Hello again my fellow bloggers!

I've been kind of an offliner but not a flatliner and here's the news.

The storyboard of the first (pilot) chapter of my comic is finally complete. It took a long while because I've never done something like this but it's getting quicker with time.

I've been doing a lot of concepts to know the characters well before starting something I might regret later. I'm happy to at least have a tone of what I want the comic to be, it makes it so much easier to think it through than having no idea what to communicate and bring in pure randomness (which is my usual style XD)

In my next post I will probably show some character sheets and development of the story.

Again sorry for the bad image quality- no scanner for now.















Storyboard


 









And my latest Mirror World work:



Cheers, keep warm and keep sharp!
;)

Nenhum comentário: