http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

sábado, 28 de dezembro de 2013

Scenes

Hey there again! I wish I had more time but for now, the comic is going a bit slow. I still have to work a lot on my time management which is hard when I have to get up at 4am to go to work.

I'm really desperate to leave this place because seriously, my workspace be like:

 Me cannot mooooove...

Oh well, we have to value what we have right, at least the computer is brand new and kicks ass!

But enough of complaining, the new year is knocking on the door and I will finally be able to live in a place where I can work properly.
The characters are all complete and now I'm developing the scenes for the comic:
Battle scene and armor sketches




Movement and horse studies



Pages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7





I still have a long way to go and it's going slow but I'll do what I can one step at a time.
Cheers for everyone and great begginings for the upcoming year!

Nenhum comentário: