http://lapisazulis.blogspot.com/2011/09/aqui-dentro-animacao-em-processo.html

domingo, 30 de março de 2014

Naice Inking

Hey, haven't updated the blog for some time because I'm still working in the comic.

Now the inking is finally finished :D I'm very happy, didn't think I would finish it in one week. Now I understand that the inking doesn't need so much "creative thinking", I mean there are parts in which you have to get the shades correctly and think about the balance of white and black and composition but for me it was mainly a mechanical process- only needs coffee to work XD








Now as I said before I'm going to start coloring (very excited to do it) but I will not use opacity because I don't want to ruin the lines. I've seen some comics that have such a great linework and then some other artist applies the colors and that absolutely kills the freshness of the lines because everything looks too smudgy.
I don't want to do that. That's why I will only use full opacity (unless I don't do it XD)

As to the covers and promotional illustrations, I will use my regular illustration style :)



        
 

Now I don't know how long it will take me to color all of this because it's the first time I do a comic with so many pages, but my goal is to finish it in a max o 2 weeks or less. If it's not possible I'll have to work to make it happen (impossiburu? nonsensu!).



Cheers guys and see you soon ;)
kissu*

Nenhum comentário: